Southeast Texas region, is surrounded by many different water ways. This causes pesky mosquitoes to be a nuisance almost year round.
In the U.S. there are more than 200 species of mosquitoes. Each species has unique behaviors and bites certain types of animals, but all mosquitoes have the same, four stage life-cycle.
- Egg: After a female mosquito has a blood meal (males do not bite), she lays her eggs in a place where they will be exposed to water – either directly on stagnant water, in a depression, or on the edge of a container where rain water will collect.
- Larva: When water floods the eggs, they hatch. A mosquito larva feeds and lives in the water, growing into the pupa stage.
- Pupa: A mosquito pupa continues to live in water, but does not feed. Internal changes to the pupa occur, and it emerges from the water as an adult mosquito.
- Adult Mosquito: Each will emerge from the water and begin to search for a blood meal.
Mosquito services by installation of a Coastal Misting Mosquito Misting System
Strategically designed and proposed for your home and specified lawn areas. The Coastal Mister is proven Mosquito management system that:
- Automatically sprays a fine mist of effective Pyrethrum-based insecticide at pre-set times each day
- Kills and repels mosquitoes around pools, patios, porches – even areas as large as your entire yard
- Allows additional “pre-activity” applications on demand by use of a hand-held remote control
- Is professionally installed inconspicuously yet highly effective weapon in the fight against mosquitoes
- Is expandable to accommodate new protection zones as your outdoor living area grows
- On-going monthly maintenance services for specified lawn areas including back yards, around pools and patios.
Backyard Mosquito Services
Hand held Mosquito foggingOne time services to specified areas for parties, events or special occasions or on an as needed basis.
Fleet Truck Fogging Services
Fogging services by one of our fleet truck foggers for large properties.Share