Southeast Texas is one of the heaviest termite infested regions in the United States. Our area has also experienced a massive explosion of the Formosan Termites. Wood-destroying insects such as termites are responsible for approximately 5 billion dollars in property damage each year in the U.S.
The nature of all Termites is to remain hidden. In the early stages of an infestation, termites will remain beneath flooring, behind walls, siding and trim. A homeowner may not even know they haven an infestation before it is too late. For homeowners, termite problems can cause mounting frustration and costly repairs if infestations remain undetected.
Some signs that you may have an infestation are: mud tunnels, exit castles, holes in wood or sheetrock, warped doors and floors, and sightings of swarming termites.
The Bugsperts Residential Termite Control services include detection, identification and many treatment options/solutions that are recommended and performed by highly trained licensed technicians.
OUR TERMITE CONTROL AND PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
- Thorough Termite Inspection for Native Subterranean Termites, Formosan Termites and Drywood Termites.
- Installation of Sentricon termite baiting system.
- Preventative or corrective post construction treatment, using Termidor liquid barrier treatment
- Yearly consulting inspection
Treatment Options for New Construction
- Pre-treatment of soil for new construction (liquid application)
- Pre-treatment using Borate materials on wood framed structures
- Installation of the Termimesh System
WHAT TYPE OF APPLICATION IS RIGHT FOR YOU? SENTRICON OR LIQUID?