Whether it is your home, business or industrial facility every structure in Southeast Texas is at risk for a termite infestation. It is no longer a question of “if?” it is a question of “WHEN?” Termites are known as “silent destroyers” because of their ability to chew through wood, flooring and even wallpaper if undetected. The nature of termites is to remain hidden. Termite activity in and on structures can often lead to costly repairs caused by these wood infesting creatures. Termite damage exceeds $5 billion every year in the United States. That’s more than fires, earthquakes and tornadoes combined!
Southeast Texas is one of the heaviest termite infested regions in the United States and is plagued by two types of subterranean termites, the Eastern Subterraneans and Formosans. We have seen a massive explosion of the Formosan Termites in recent years, and believe they will continue to worsen.
If you haven’t had a termite inspection done for your property we urge you to request your courtesy inspection today!
Why get an inspection done by the Bugsperts?
- Your home is one of your biggest investments and signs of termite infestation are very difficult to spot for a homeowner.
- A highly trained and licensed technician will conduct a thorough inspection to evaluate your structure and make recommendations for a termite protection plan.
- Without protection, Formosan termites can quickly imbed themselves in structures. Effective treatment may require tearing out walls to access their aerial nests. Subsequent repairs may far exceed the cost of treatment.
- Preventative treatment before an infestation makes sense and can save thousands of dollars in repair costs.
- Termite damage is not covered under most home owner’s insurance policies.